September is the deadline for updating your school website to meet the regulations set out in The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012.
The governing body is responsible for making this information available on the school’s website or on another website and distributing the address to parents. The governors are also responsible for making sure this information is kept up to date and providing a paper copy of this information if requested.
Does your school website contain the following?
- School Name, address, telephone number and a contact name to whom enquiries should be addressed.
- The school’s admission policy in full or how parents can find this information on the local authority’s website.
- A link to the most recent Ofsted report.
- The School’s most recent KS2 results.
- % Achieving level 4 or above in English and Maths
- % Making expected progress
- % Achieving level 5 or above in English
- % Achieving level 5 or above in Maths
- The School’s most recent KS4 Results.
- % achieving 5+ A* to C GCSEs (or equivalent) including Maths/English.
- % achieving the English Baccalaureate.
- % making expected progress.
- A link to schools performance tables at education.gov.uk.
- SEN Policy.
- Charging and remission policy.
- School’s ethos and values.
- School curriculum information for each year group by subject.
- For KS1, information about any phonics or reading schemes in use.
- For KS4, information about courses offered and the qualifications awarded.
- Behaviour Policy.
- Pupil premium allocation, it’s use and impact on attainment.